Sony Vegas Pro 12.0 Build 670 Multilingual Full Version With Serial Key/ Keygen Free Download professional program for multitrack recording, video editing and assembling video and audio streams. Tools contained in Vegas Pro, allow editing and processing in real-time formats, DV, AVCHD, HDV, SD / HD-SDI and XDCAM ™, a precise adjustment of audio, the creation of surround sound and dual-layer DVD. You can burn Blu-ray discs directly from timeline to preserve records in high quality
. Creating a standard DVD with a complex video, subtitles, multilingual menu and add comments there is no trouble. An interface defines the usability of the product, and in many ways – the ratio of user to it. Vegas offers a remarkably flexible, easily customizable, thoughtful and, most importantly, easy to use interface.
Vegas offers an infinite number of video and audio tracks, each of which has its own pair (A / B) lanes, advanced tools for composing music, supported by multi-channel input-output in full-duplex mode (for the output signal can be activated 26 physical outputs with independent bus mixer each), resampling in real time, automatically create crossfades, synchronization via MIDI Time Code and MIDI Clock, dithering (with Noise-shaping) at the outputs of the subgroups and, of course, 24/32-razryadny audio with a sampling frequency of 192 kHz. For audio processing in real time can be set to divide each track quad band parametric equalizer and compressor, and use 32 sends, plug-in format DirectX. Other data formats may be added at the same track at a time, without conversion or rendering. In addition, the program supports such “advanced” features such as working with two processors and two monitors.
There is the ability to import files MPEG/AC3 with DVD-camcorder! Vegas allows you to transfer VOB files with AC3 audio channels directly on the timeline. Sony Vegas can render in the file formats MPEG-4 / AVC / H.264. The ability to export the finished material in a variety of video formats MPEG1, MPEG2, AVI, Quick Time, Real Video, Windows Media Video, OGG, SWF, and others.
What’s New Sony Vegas Pro:
• Added smart rendering support for Panasonic P2 files.
• The Panasonic P2 format now preserves 10-bit color when rendering.
• Added support for rendering 29.97p, 25p, 59.94i, and 50i AVC-Intra 100 Panasonic P2 video.
• Added an Optimize GPU display performance check box to the Video Preview tab in the Preferences dialog when Windows Graphics Card is selected in the Device drop-down list. We recommend leaving this check box selected. You can clear the check box if you experience system, external monitor, or video preview performance problems.
• Improved the Color Match plug-in to prevent an issue that could cause. Veg file sizes to grow significantly for each instance of the Color Match plug-in.
• Improved AMD GPU performance when using Catalyst 13.x (format of driver version number changed).
• Improved Intel GPU performance when using driver 22.214.171.12470 or newer.
• Improved playback performance for AVC-Intra 100 Panasonic P2 video.
• New right-click menu in the Titles & Text plug-in allows quick access to Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, and Select All commands for editing text.
• Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when attempting to explore a deleted folder in the Vegas Pro Explorer.
• Fixed a bug that could Vegas to crash when using the Device Explorer to view XAVC volumes that contained invalid clips.
• Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas to freeze when zooming the timeline when playing some projects with XAVC media.
• Fixed a bug that could cause a crash on some systems with NVIDIA graphics when resizing the Video Preview window during playback.
• Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when rendering some very large projects to QuickTime format.
• Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when double-clicking the Computer icon in the Vegas Explorer window.
• Fixed a bug that could cause some large, very complex projects to crash when working with very large MP4 videos on 64-bit systems (or when using the Upload to YouTube command).
• Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when pressing Esc to exit expanded edit mode after the edit track had been removed from the timeline.
• Prerendered video files are no longer invalidated by Project Properties changes unless settings on the Video tab are edited.
• Fixed a bug that caused field order in interlaced P2 files to be read incorrectly.
• Fixed a bug that could cause timecode to be written incorrectly when rendering Panasonic P2 files in 50p or 60p format.
• Fixed a bug that could prevent files from being removed after canceling a P2 render.
• Fixed a bug when rendering MainConcept MPEG-2 files that caused YUV color values from the source file to be changed in the rendered file.
• Fixed a bug that could cause the Preferences> General> Import MXF as multichannel setting to be ignored when importing XAVC video.
• Fixed a bug that prevented Vegas Pro from importing SStP MXF clips recorded by F5/F55 cameras.
• Fixed a bug that could cause audio dropouts when playing projects containing XAVC video.
• Fixed a bug that could cause video-proxy creation to fail for XAVC and P2 formats when switching away from Vegas Pro when the Close media files when not the active application General preference was selected.
• Fixed a bug that could cause generated media to use incorrect attributes after opening and closing projects with similar generated-media assets.
• Fixed a bug that caused the monitor to remain black after turning off Video Preview on External Monitor on systems with a Radeon GPU and Catalyst driver 12.10 or later.
• Fixed a bug that prevented thumbnail images in the Project Media window from displaying media rotation.
• Fixed a bug that could cause thumbnail images in the Project Media window to display at the incorrect size.
• Fixed a bug that could cause some MP4 video files to be read as audio-only files.
• Fixed a bug that could prevent Vegas from reading some rendered P2, MXF, and XAVC files.
• Fixed a bug that caused rendered MXF files to incorrectly report that they had been created using Vegas Pro 10.0.
• Fixed a bug that could cause playback issues with some standard-definition XDCAM MXF files.
• Fixed a bug that could cause a USB-connected P2 camera to be displayed multiple times in the Device Explorer.
• Fixed a bug that could prevent a USB-connected P2 camera from being displayed in the Device Explorer.
• Fixed a bug that prevented OFX track effects from being saved and applied properly with default track properties.
• Implemented a workaround for a Final Cut Pro X limitation when handling file names containing spaces. Media file naming has been revised when using File> Export> Final Cut Pro X and clicking Yes when prompted to export the media pool.
• Fixed a bug that could cause some projects to fail when exporting to Final Cut Pro X format if media field order was unknown.
• Fixed a bug that caused punch-in events to be displayed incorrectly in expanded edit mode.
• Fixed a bug that could cause MOV files recorded by iOS devices to be displayed with the incorrect rotation or aspect ratio.
List of main features present in version Pro:
Includes DVD Architect software version 5.0, not 4.5
Building and record Blu-ray disc from the program DVD Architect (actually, the ability to record Blu-ray and features DVD Architect version 5.0 from earlier)
Creating a surround sound 5.1 (in previous versions – only stereo)
The ability to save and restore the window layout interface
Ability to include custom color palette interface
View the video on an external monitor via DVI (digital video output), not only through the DV-camera connected to the DV-interface (IEEE1394)
The number of video tracks: no restrictions (in previous versions – up to 4)
Video effects and transitions: a complete set (in previous versions, not all)
Tools for color correction: a complete set (in previous versions only the primary color correction)
Professional lighting effects
Measuring instruments for video: WFM / Vector / Parade / Histogram
Effect ProType Titler to create sophisticated titles (in previous versions only a simple module creating the text)
Support for XDCAM format
Tools for working with AVCHD cameras and XDCAM EX Device Explorer
Video processing with 32-bit precision floating point
Support for interfaces SD / HD-SDI
Gradient wipe video transition
Support for gigapixel images
Support for projects with a resolution of 4K (up to 4096×4096 pixels)
Support audio format Broadcast Wave
Support for database Gracenote CDDB
The maximum sound quality: 24 bit/192 kHz (16 kHz bit/48 in previous versions)
Number of tracks: unlimited (in previous versions – up to 4)
The number of audio processing effects: a complete set, including 5.1 surround
Support for folders with sets of effects
Support for the effects of DirectX ®: a complete (including the automation parameter changes)
Envelopes of sound: volume / panorama (there in previous versions) and effects parameters (this in previous versions do not)
Substitute audio recording
Monitoring recording audio input
Effects of processing the entire project and the sound of tires (groups of tracks)
Create and burn Red Book Audio CD
Writing automation envelopes (changing processing parameters)
Keyboard “pruning” clips
Inheritance of projects (to open in the project other projects)
Import / export of AAF format
Material management system (media manager)
Support for script execution
Support for external control consoles
Support for the AJA Xena LH, LHe, LS and LSe (only Digital)
Customizable user templates
Capture format Compressed Sony MXF through interfaces SD / HD-SDI
Support for OpenEXR and DPX
Support files RED ONE ™ (. R3d).